Believing that the gospel is the power of God unto salvation and that we have been commissioned to make disciples of all the nations, TW is committed to supporting the work of commended missions workers and national full time workers primarily (but not exclusively) in Central and South America as well as the Caribbean area as they fulfill this mandate. Our role is to provide the construction assistance and expertise needed to enhance and promote the work of God in practical ways.
- To relieve/assist missionaries and full time Christian workers and medical practitioners of their maintenance/building needs.
- To encourage North American Christians to become more directly involved in mission work.
- To build new or extend existing schools, camps, church buildings, children’s homes, hospitals to support the gospel work.
- To assist with water wells and systems.
- Saw Mills
- Electrical Generation – Solar, Wind, Micro Hydro
- Solar-Thermal water heating
- To provide more advanced technical solutions to enhance communications, reduce operating costs, reduce time spent on maintenance of equipment.
- To build or rebuild homes for displaced people following disasters.
- To build homes for missions workers and national workers.